Consists of a range of standard posts, panels, joining components and electrical interlocks that combine perfectly to provide perimeter guarding for industrial safety applications. “ZONE” safety guarding systems provide perimeter guarding for industrial safety applications that comply with the Australian Machine Guarding standard AS4024-1. ZONE safety fencing systems allows for modular machine guarding in areas where personnel protection is required. Zone's safety fence system allows for reconfigurable machine guarding that can be rapidly deployed.
ZONE Safety Guarding
ZONE Safety Systems' Australian industrial fencing system consist of a range of standard posts, panels, joining components and electrical interlocks that combine perfectly to provide perimeter guarding for industrial safety applications.
The safety fencing system allows for modular machine guarding in areas where personnel protection from industrial machinery is required. Zone's safety fence system allows for machine guarding that can be rapidly deployed and being re-configurable does not impair production processes.
The rapid deployment of the safety guarding system is achieved with standard dimensions and components the system is easy to configure and painless to install, it is re-configurable and reusable. The range of mounting hardware allows for panels to be mounted as either fixed panels, hinged or sliding doors. The brackets allow for panels to rotate on posts offering a safety guard system that can be installed to form a circle as easily as a straight line.
The integration of approved safety switches and interlocks into the safety guarding system ensures harmony between the mechanical and control requirements.
ZONE Bollards & Barriers
ZONE Safety Systems' Australian industrial fencing system also incorporates a range of Bollards, Forklift Barriers and Column Protectors to protect valuable equipment and stock from forklift impact damage with heavy duty bollards and barriers.
- Bollards are suited to both domestic and commercial applications, providing protection for property and personnel against vehicle impacts and collisions.
- Forklift barriers are ideal in minimising damage caused to machinery and equipment by forklifts and other mobile plants.
- Column protectors can be used to protect both columns and racking form damage, impact and collisions by vehicles such as forklifts.
- Save time and money on costly repairs.
- Bollards and barriers come with welded footplates and in a durable powder coated finish.
- With little or no assembly required, they are easy and fast to install.
- Custom sizes can be manufactured as required.
ZONE Hand Railing
ZONE Safety Systems' Australian Industrial Fencing System also incorporates a range of Hand Railing to ensure pedestrian safety in areas of forklift use with easy to assemble modular hand railing. Hand Railing can be used in the guarding of low risk areas, Though 1000mm is the standard post height used for our hand railing any height ‘T’ slot post can be used as required.
- Stops on swing gates ensure they do not swing into or out of the guarded area as specified.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- ‘T’ slot system allows integration of full height guarding with hand railing, for a uniform look throughout your plant or factory.
- The railing, like our guarding is easily re-configurable to suit expansion and changing needs.
ZONE Cable Ducting
ZONE Safety Systems' Australian Industrial Fencing System also incorporates a range of Cable Ducting made from steel and comes in standard 3000mm lengths. Joiners are then used in order for ducting to be extend along the required path. Using cable duct brackets the ducting can be placed along the top of posts, ensuring that cables and electrical wiring is safely organised and away from possible hazards.
- Slotted channel allows cable and wiring to be passed into the ducting at any position along the guarding.
- Protects wiring from becoming tangled and damaged.
- Cables can be laid in and retrieved from the ducting without treading through an enclosed system or hazardous area.